my 72 bay off ebay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welshbay

Reaction score
hi all.i have sold my t25 and now got a 72 devon of fleabay. its got 7 months mot & 4 months tax.how i dont know its a shed.three weeks ogo since i got it. ived stripped it down and started to cut all the rust off. heres some pics to show how its going. i want it back on the road for the shows in three months.il keep pics uptated every few days, let me know wot u think.my first time stripping a bay down.

welcome to EB, you need to paste the image locations between the IMG tags. if you use photobucket just click the last line in the list by your image and paste it into the message, it will include image tags already.

100_1363.jpg

100_1370.jpg

100_1379.jpg

100_1418.jpg

100_1421.jpg

100_1418.jpg
100_1420.jpg

all pannels tacked on for now getting the shape. i dont like the doors i had with the van they have skins on them and dont shut tidy. and have pull up locks not on the handle. got mor pannels on to day il post more pics tomorrow,

also when i mean i want it ready for the shows i mean to go to them not to enter. as i want a nice looking bay but im sure it wont be a show van,
still loads to do.had loads deliverd like door seals.new hatch,all new pannels.all new window seals. kick pannels.sliding door skins and lower bracket.new handle seals.cab carpets.and wone new scrappers of fleabay 15 squid a pair.new rear light & front indercater lense to get and mirrors.
only got a dormobile unit for rear in clean condition so interior will be last.
its got a sweet 2ltr with twin carb set up.sounds nice now ived serviced it and repaired pipes on manifolds even ticks over nice.bet il get more than 40mph nxt time i drive it. and brakes are new and not binding on.any tips or info welcome.

Taking shape nicely. You are indeed both brave and talented :)

Our 71 Danbury was in slightly better condition on the body - but the chassis was minging!

Interesting wheels... What are they? Merc? Audi?

100_1372.jpg

Welcome to the forum,it looks like you're going to be ready if you keep up the good work,well done. 8) Are you going to also blank off the high indicators on the new front panel and fit indicators back to where they where?

Well I guess you're off for another one of those EPIC resto's
Good luck to ya and surely would be nice to see detailed pics of the progress made.

Latest posts