My Bus (Windsurfer)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's loads better, Adi (the mechanic) said there's hardly any play in it. Advised me to lube the King pins as they're stiff which can affect the steering(?!)

It really does drive nicely now.
I've bought a couple of new things for it, pics to follow. Fitted the roof toggles, about to fit the under seat mats, moon eyes valve cap (don't laugh). Still trying to work out how I can 'thief-proof' them :evil:
Fitting the bunk tomorrow.

Did a few more bits today, spot the under seat mats, they look sweet.
DSC01198.jpg
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

this van is ace :) it is even better than it looks in the pics.saw it last night and love it.just makes me want to get mine done even more, nice one simon!

71dormy said:
this van is ace :) it is even better than it looks in the pics.saw it last night and love it.just makes me want to get mine done even more, nice one simon!

Cheers Dude, thanks for the nice comments, looking forward to starting the Malvern cruise club when you get yours sorted :mrgreen:

Got some pics from my FIRST camping trip, it was sweet. Worth the wait. :mrgreen:
DSC01211.jpg

DSC01216.jpg

DSC01218.jpg

DSC01220.jpg

Deluxe Dude and his sweet 71
DSC01223.jpg

DSC01229.jpg

DSC01234.jpg

DSC01246.jpg

DSC01244.jpg

Hey Dude,
There was a good amount of space, that's the way I like it. Was a chilled show. To be honest, I was just pleased to get away! :mrgreen:
We'll have to organise our surf trip soon :D

looks low...and like you have put alot of hours into thoses bumpers! :lol:
go get that trim slacker...

looks the business si!

good work with the deluxe trim mate.... i sh1t it when drilling the holes as well....
measure twice, cut once as my dad always says!!!

so do i need to bring my ripper stencil or my screaming hand stencil to dubs at the castle??!? ;)

jp

well i never !! a couple of weeks goes by and look what happens !!!! it just gets better :shock:
fair play dude

siiiiiicccckkkkk!!! nice work dood 8)

Looking pretty cool- Wheels could do with a clean mind!! ;)

Does VISION STREET WEAR still exist? Its a logo I've not seen since I was about 16!!! :mrgreen:

Latest posts