My Dormobile resto.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

has-dude

Reaction score
Hi :D Some pics from last year, most recently the van is being restored but hoping to have him back in a few months. His Name is Trigger! After Trigger's broom... :D :D :D :D

Excuse the Missus and the washing!! :D

The entire roof had rusted away and was on the verge of splitting, years of living outside by the sea and general lack of care... :oops: :oops:

So managed to get hold of entire roof cut, and will be keeping him Tin Top for a while...

Nice rot around the windscreen

Some More lurking behind the front panel

:D :D :D

Lots of work still to do, but coming along nicely. Roll On Summer!!!

I'll post more pic's as work goes on. :D :)

Hass.

TRIGGER !!!,,,,,,,,, What a brilliant name,, made me laugh and spit a little coffee on the lap top :roll: That`s pretty much what I did on my roof as well, there is a lot of spotwelds as well, did you try counting them ?? I never actually got to count all of them as You get bored about halfway along one side and give up ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Another RHD saved :mrgreen: ;) :shock: ;) :mrgreen:

http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=813381" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

probably too early, but then thought you might want to get back to it when're there. cheers

Latest posts