My double cab

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joker

Reaction score
83FCAC56-D963-4B29-9FF0-777D7962D09A.jpg

9218CE62-086E-46FC-815C-31556F1C6C06.jpg

I got this off Pie the back end of last summer. Planning some work when the weather gets nice, replace the gaffer tape sill with metal, Skoda Meteor grey paint 15" Audi ronal's which are in for powdercoat right now, and a bigger engine. First thing to come out was it engine, it now has a 914 1700 engine in right now but planning something bigger to try for a USB. I have a nice 1800 AN to rebuild, has the big valve heads, also have my AP 1800 camper engine with the big valve jobbies too so thinking maybe take one of these to a 1911? I have a CJ case and heads too so may rob some bits off the others and go 2056? Still toiling on that one but I've got my ferry tickets to go to SCC next August so have plenty of time. Just managed to get some interesting history about its former life in South Africa which was nice

This is what it sounds like right now with its dodgy clutch...
:)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVyGv1wrIQw&feature=share&list=UUkaoxbvZBkoO_zrE8HS1nBg[/youtube]

Got any more pics of your engine ??
I'm looking at mine now, scratching my head as I think there's some heater pipe type things missing!!!?! :?

Nice bus be the way, love crewies!! 8)

Lee C said:
Got any more pics of your engine ??
I'm looking at mine now, scratching my head as I think there's some heater pipe type things missing!!!?! :?

Nice bus be the way, love crewies!! 8)

I don't have any of the heater pipes fitted. This has got j tubes instead of heat exchangers.

I've got another engine I'm going to tear down at the weekend and it's got all if the downpipes intact, will take some pics for you

Well, got my gaudy wheels back :)

[photobucket]http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx112/rekojoker/Crewcab/8F0D47BD-3694-4F07-9AA8-8F8867884958.jpg[/photobucket]

Not to everyone's taste but it will match my next engine

don't know why my pics and vids don't work? is it the size?

DSCF0224.jpg

Latest posts