My OG Montana red sun roof deluxe 1968 bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratty1959

Reaction score
Hi guys, thought I would introduce myself and my new bay, I've had vw's since I was a young lad, and now have 2 in my collection the first I've had for 5 years now and she's Ceramic green slammed and narrowed 1959 type 1

f4c2151c.jpg

022.jpg

jr2.jpg

Thursday I picked up my new ride, she's a slammed and narrowed Montana red sun roof deluxe bay, 1968, she's running OG paint, OG wheels, 1955 with twin 40's goes well! It's had the chassis notched front and rear, tubbed by evil bens, engine and box lift! Inside is a westy interior but needs so tlc! That's the project! Hope you like so far.

null_zpsbcf64dac.jpg

null_zpsf02a3756.jpg

null_zps05e3819b.jpg

null_zps0f71c41f.jpg

null_zps188b1231.jpg

null_zps89469f33.jpg

68_early_bay said:
Nice bus and welcome :mrgreen:

Cheers mate! Very happy with it, just want to our stamp inside, maybe a few little touches here and there!

The bug is very 8)
So is the van. So what is the plan for the van (sounds like it doesnt need to much ;) )

gninnam said:
The bug is very 8)
So is the van. So what is the plan for the van (sounds like it doesnt need to much ;) )

Cheers dude the bug is an amazing looking machine.. Proper little cruiser, the van yes, well it's got a very basic westie interior so we will be making this as nice as possible, not sure of the plan yet, sunroof needs to be removed and refitted with new seals and runners, will be awesome in the summer, it's running air shocks on the front so may replace with bags not sure..

Liking them both a lot ! Very 8) lucky man.
More pics would be nice.. :mrgreen:

Is this petegee56 old van ? .... Watch those chrome BBT's in this weather they will tarnish really fast.

Latest posts