Name change

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep it ,,,,,,,,,,, change it,,,, makes no odds. I thought you had balls of steel for useing it in the first place :shock: ;)
And maybe Kim in Sacremento dosen`t `get' the connotations of that particular name, just maybe ?? But, it`s yours, so do as you will, you could be for instance, XXXXXXXXX formerly known as The Only Bay In The Village, a bit like Prince :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, I`m not really a dog you know ! :msn4: :lol: ;) :lol:

ozziedog said:
Keep it ,,,,,,,,,,, change it,,,, makes no odds. I thought you had balls of steel for useing it in the first place :shock: ;)
And maybe Kim in Sacremento dosen`t `get' the connotations of that particular name, just maybe ?? But, it`s yours, so do as you will, you could be for instance, XXXXXXXXX formerly known as The Only Bay In The Village, a bit like Prince :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, I`m not really a dog you know ! :msn4: :lol: ;) :lol:

Nope, I don't get it! LOL I was thinking he had the only Bay window bus where he lived. Guess not! LOL

SO ????????????? :? ;) :? Keeping ?? or Changing ?? Eenie meanie miney mo, catch a lowlight by the toe, :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,, Salute,, Balls of steel,, <<< new name ???? :lol: ;) :lol:

Latest posts