• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Narrow 5 Cookie Cutters

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wixie1968

Reaction score
Hi, Im changing my 68 van to wide 5's as it should be so I have my old wheels for sale with very good tyres
The tyres are 185 55 15's Goodyear Eagle F1's with 6mm of tread "nearly new"
I will be posting these elsewhere for £275 but wanted to post them here first for £250 for an early bayer to get the option of a better price, as the tyres were £250.00 new I think this is a bargain!!
Thanks, Wix
DSCF0192.jpg

DSCF0195.jpg

DSCF0197.jpg

DSCF0194.jpg

DSCF1616.jpg

Austin said:
Where abouts are you bud? You have any centre caps?
Hi, I'm near Derby and yes i do have the centre caps, they aren't painted though as i never used them but gthey are blasted ready for painting

Can you just confirm wheels are 5x112 PCD and let me know the load rating on the tyres.

My bus is a '72 and just want to make sure they will fit.

Cheers

Cookie cutters are Porsche PCD (5x130) unless these have been modified in some way or have adaptors fitted.

Oh they won't fit my bus then :(

Cheers for the info

PIEMAN said:
Cookie cutters are Porsche PCD (5x130) unless these have been modified in some way or have adaptors fitted.

Oh they won't fit my bus then :(

Cheers for the info

I have them fitted to my bus with porsche brake setup now but I used to use adaptors so they can be made to fit to 5x112 if you like them enough.

Wixie1968 said:
Hi, Im changing my 68 van to wide 5's as it should be so I have my old wheels for sale with very good tyres
The tyres are 185 55 15's Goodyear Eagle F1's with 6mm of tread "nearly new"
I will be posting these elsewhere for £275 but wanted to post them here first for £250 for an early bayer to get the option of a better price, as the tyres were £250.00 new I think this is a bargain!!
Thanks, Wix

Just to clarify these are narrow 5 setup (5x112) not Porsche PCD and will fit straight on with no adapter plates and came off my bay which had a late bay disc setup, the tyre loading is 475kg per tyre, I hope this helps!!, thanks, wix :)

Loxy said:
Interested to know how they have been modified to fit 5x112?
They're obviously aftermarket wheels, I've been out and looked for signs of a manufacturer and they are stamped with an ATS logo (not the tyre company, presumably!) if this helps. Hold on, did you want to buy them? I take it as a complement though that they look like original porsche rims from someone who knows ;)

I'm interested to know how they fit as They were complicated to get right due to cookies having a flat bolt face.
ATS made them for Porsche. Mine are made by ATS.
Will take a pic of mine with a measure on tomorrow so you can compare.
Are you sure you don't have adaptors bolted onto your narrow 5 disks & drums??

Bolt holes are definitely narrower spaced than normal Porsche cookies, look at the below - the holes on 5x130 are well clear of the centre 'tower' that is notched in the ones above.
30dcmch.jpg

Yeah i see what you mean when comparing the 2 pics !

Wixie,where did ya get the wheels if ya don't mind me asking ?

I could still be interested.

Any advice much appreciated.

It's confusin this wheel malarkey :?

Cheers for all the help

Looking at the ripples in the paint and the lack of a real chamfer and given they have ATS on the back i'd say they have definately been re-worked....hmmm

Dont know of any 911 or early 924/944 running 5x122mm

PIEMAN said:
Yeah i see what you mean when comparing the 2 pics !

Wixie,where did ya get the wheels if ya don't mind me asking ?

I could still be interested.

Any advice much appreciated.

It's confusin this wheel malarkey :?

Cheers for all the help

They came on the van when I bought it, I've briefly tried searching the net but can't find any info

No problem, anything I can do to help really "no funny business though!!" :oops:

Loxy said:
I'm interested to know how they fit as They were complicated to get right due to cookies having a flat bolt face.

No adapter plates, I've measured them to be 112, interesting to know ATS made them for Porsche though!!

Im puzzled :?

Wixie1968 said:
Loxy said:

No adapter plates, I've measured them to be 112, interesting to know ATS made them for Porsche though!!

Im puzzled :?

From comparing the pictures it looks like someone has had them redrilled so most likely genuine Porsche wheels with some mods.

These are obviously pics of the inside of the rim, they all look straight and original and there are some stamps if they mean anything to anyone!!

DSCF0222.jpg

DSCF0221.jpg

DSCF0219.jpg

DSCF0214.jpg

Latest posts