NellyBus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the front seat's and wheel arch mats in. :wink:
03082008078.jpg

03082008080.jpg

And a quick one of the dash for haveacamper.
03082008079.jpg

Haveacamper, the dash has a 911 clock surround welded in.:wink:

Johnny said:
i've a feeling this one could win ALOT of trophies 8)

those seats are class :D

i agree :)

i do like those seats and feel that the next project for me after me bay will be to try and engineer a solution to have these seats and keep the dormobile cooker in situ. not sure how i'd do it - and i dont think g/f would be too happy if i had a nice seat and she was sitting on the orignal. plus i dont like the look of different seats personally :)

:x Just a quick update wont be at van fest :x Bus still has no m.o.t due to electricall problem but Jon has said he will come down(500 miles!) to sort it for me, good man.
I have driven her a few times(on trade plates) and it's bloody quick for a bus, like 70-75 before 4th gear and stops really quick so once m.o.t'd should turn out to be worthwhile project. :wink:

Hopefully :? , But I've said for the last year be finished by........
So it'll be done when it's done.

Haveacamper said:
Johnny said:
i've a feeling this one could win ALOT of trophies 8)

those seats are class :D

i agree :)

i do like those seats and feel that the next project for me after me bay will be to try and engineer a solution to have these seats and keep the dormobile cooker in situ. not sure how i'd do it - and i dont think g/f would be too happy if i had a nice seat and she was sitting on the orignal. plus i dont like the look of different seats personally :)

Have a look at that camper !

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1204" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Simon

Well Jon came down as promised and sorted all the little gremlins, he's a top bloke and i'd recomend him to anyone needing
wiring work done.
Thanks once again mate, so shes off for mot next week,then to Bug Boogie on sunday :D :D
Still need to do some interior work but not much, will post some pics durring the week as I do it.
28082008008.jpg

28082008007.jpg

Cheers Nelson.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry had to get that in..

we got there in the end even if did have a few troubles of my own getting down (thanks to coil pack) but a promise is a promise and cinderella will go to bug boogie..

Jon

If Carlsberg made custom buses...... :lol:

seriously good custom job, the running gear is top notch! and it looks just right outside!

watch the trophies rollin' in :wink:

i dont think that i can really sum up what i think of this bus. i liked it when i first saw it and i'm loving it the more pictures i see of it. it just looks incredible. i could find myself going to a show just to see this!!

top notch job!!!

Does still need some paint work sorting and the bulk head unit building, but that should be done for Breeze,
so Bug boogie is more of a shake down run on unfinished project :wink:
Thanks everyone who's posted replies i'm sure you all no how much they help when doing a big project like
this :)

Latest posts