NellyBus

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big pat on the back (and I don't mean cow sh@t :lol: )

Enjoy :wink:

Ok Nelly I've merged topics. I'd love to see a handfull of the best pics of this bus in one post especially that engine again :wink:

This video is crap :oops: :!: Its a bit awkward trying to film and rev the motor on your own, but here it is any way!

Mate - that's not an engine, that's an animal :shock:

Sounds just awesome 8)

What's the red line on it ?

Redline is about 6500ish :twisted: .
Jon no's i'm already thinking of a 3.5 big bore kit high lift cams and a pair of triple 50mm carbs when i fit the 5 speeder
thats sat on my garage floor, or maybe a 3.6 964 motor. :D
But thats next winters project once i've got some miles on it :roll:

Holy plop batman! :shock: thats ace!! 8)

blondiedread said:
Showed 'her' the video..........what did she say???
Can we have one of those in our bus? :!: :!: :D :D :D :D :D

your a lucky man! :wink:

i regularly suffer from 'engine-envy' and my missus always says its not the size that matters! yeah right! :lol:

Just got back from Breeze :D
First trip in bus of any lenth and ran sweet all the way there all be it at 60 mph to avoid ears bleeding from exshaust noise :|
18102008076.jpg

Well happy with show and shine trophy on me first outing it makes all the work worth it :D
18102008074.jpg

Sorry I arrived so late and didn't catch up with many of you (nice to meet you Andy),
I was still gettig the bus ready till 11 this morning and have spent the last 2 weeks every night and weekend trying to get it sorted. Still not finished but gettin there.

:D

well done, i feel like Mistic Meg, i predicted this would clean up the trophies :lol: , well done on the first of many, im really looking forward to seeing this bus sometime next year.

Saw this at Brighton testerday and words dont do it justice

Fooking AWESOME mate :D 8) :twisted:

Latest posts