• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NEW and used parts for sale- allsorts and lots of!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevenhewkin91

Reaction score
evening all,

have a load of parts that i have gathered that are just sat there doing nothing. some new and others used. Can post or collection from Salisbury, Wiltshire, or can deliver to VW action if paid for before hand. may accept an offer on some of the offers although i believe all are priced fairly and are priced for a quick sale.

Please click on the images for a larger size.

genuine oil bath airfiler- good used condition- £35 + P&P

2 quarterlight windows (one from each side) and frames- frames will need a rebuild and have seen better days- £15 + P&P (will be expensive due to glass)

pair of standard height rear shocks- used- taken of my bus as i have gone low- £10 + P&P

washer bottle- genuine vw- £7.50 + P&P

other parts-
beetle 70's model brand new accelerator cable- £3 + P&P

beetle 70's model brand new clutch cable- £3 + P&P

Hi bud, I`ll have the fuel pump please posted to Bristol. I won`t be able to sort anything payment wise until I get home on Sunday if that`s OK. Let me have a price posted and I`ll square up on the weekend. Many thanks :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, You can`t have too many spare parts,,,,,,,,,,, or can you :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ryanmck1984 said:
I'll have the CV boots please. :eek:

ozziedog said:
Hi bud, I`ll have the fuel pump please posted to Bristol. I won`t be able to sort anything payment wise until I get home on Sunday if that`s OK. Let me have a price posted and I`ll square up on the weekend. Many thanks :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, You can`t have too many spare parts,,,,,,,,,,, or can you :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Both gone sorry

Latest posts