• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New SpeedMaster Wheels for fat chicks...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monkeyspinner Tim

Reaction score
For anyone with later 112x5 stud patern wheels, Moon have just bought out a the Speedmaster Wheels in a 15x 6J +38mm. I have a set on the way but no photos yet, the pics below will give you a good idea of what they look like.

price= 4x Mag grey with polished rim including valves and caps +delivery £695.00

price= 4x fully polished including valves and caps +delivery £795.00

smw17-ps.jpg

smw17-gs.jpg

type2-5-2.jpg

beetleconv-1.jpg

These look good! Small 5 stud patterns are hard to get in 'proper' alloys, so these should be poular!

Clem said:
Hey Tim

Do you know what the offset is on these?
When late bay rear running gear is fitted to early bays the rear track is increased making it tough to get the few alloys that are available underneath the arches*.
If these slip in then you could be onto a winner !

*Thanks to Flanagan and Allan

+38mm, this means there is 38mm more inset than off set so the mounting face is 38mm outwards from the centre giving good tuck...

You got to my post before I re-read yours and saw you'd already mentioned the offset :oops:

I was excited 'cos I finally saw a solution to Wallys late wheel embarresment ;)

Well lets face it the late wheel choice has always been pretty crappy!

at least this adds one more style to the limited option...

Gadget Boy said:
a pair of 165/50/r15 bridstone tyres and a pair of rear 175/65/r15 pirellis altogher are £190 quid including fittinf an balancing van folks .

get em slammed on Speedmasters :D

is that price from tim, or elsewere??

slammedresto said:
Gadget Boy said:
a pair of 165/50/r15 bridstone tyres and a pair of rear 175/65/r15 pirellis altogher are £190 quid including fittinf an balancing van folks .

is that price from tim, or elsewere??

wasn't from me...

Gadget Boy said:

Sounds bloody expensive. :lol:

they are definetly one of the most attractive wheels in 112 pattern ive seen for a long time. someone should snap these up 8)

Just had the first 2 arrive(not sure where the other half of the set is). they are actually offset +32mm not +38 but that shouldn't be a problem. here's a pic...

fcsmw.jpg

Latest posts