New Stickers

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grazy

Reaction score
I know Shaggy designed the T Shirt logo which Ez and Johnny use as their signature , Could we turn the Early Bay script into a new sticker with various colour combos to suit vans ? 8)

I'm not sure it would be practical, as it would be pretty expensive to have several different colour options. I know you can digital print onto vinyl (the sort of stretchy sticker that can peel and put back for the inside of your screen), But to do very small runs of several different kinds would cost a fortune :(

a guy that used to work for my dad now does stickers for the manufacturing industry.

i know that he does stickers like the ones that go on the outside of the glass, but unsure whether he does ones for the inside of glass. i presume this is a different material/process??

he usually does a few one off's for my old man for joke presents so could enquire costs once designs have been sorted. again, it depends if every1 is after the normal stickers or ones to stick on inside to be viewed from the outside.

I've had some local club stickers before, small round ones on peelable vinyl for the inside of the van window with a printed 3 colour logo. A run of 50 or so cost about £120 so it wasnt cheap and they were only 3 inches round :(

It would be possible to do it cheaper in sticky vinyl, the type that slook make, im not sure if you can get more than one solid colour?. The outside stickers can be reversed to go on the inside. either way it wouldnt be cheap :(

Perhaps if we asked 'Slook' what is possible and average costs? i think Matt is the contact but im not sure.

Doing multi colour cut vinyl is a pain in the arse as the colours are cut seperatly and need to be lined up on a light box. This is obviously slow, labour intensive and will increase cost.

I think the printed stickers that go on the insides of windows are all screen print jobs so are only really suitable for large runs to be cost effective.

For multiple colour options you really want someone to do digitally printed vinyl.
All the checkers on my old bug were printed vinyl which was also laminated for durability.
CRICH06NOPLATE.jpg

http://www.sherwoodsigns.co.uk/pvc_stickers.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you wanted a large run of one design I could easily get something arranged ( http://www.sherwoodsigns.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; is my dad's company) but lots of variations wouldn't make it cost effective.

The problem you may find is finding someone small enough do the job at a good price that has the proper equipment to do full colour digital printing and laminating.

I have spoken to Alain at Slook and he says , to do a 300mm X 75mm as per the Early Bay script on Easy`s and Johnnys signature would cost Eight Pound Fiddy ? Colours or your choice 8)

thats a pretty good price actually,

so to the design... i can provide a layered photoshop .PSD file and you can add your own vehicles, i could try to do as many as possible myself if there are only a few wanting them.

Yes Please, I'll take 2, one for the T2 & one for the T5

What happened with those stickers in the end? I was thinking about getting the coalition 72 sticker but seems like there was problems.
Pancho was online last week! Doesn't someone live near him?

Howdy all & Happy New Year!

We're more than happy to assist in working with you for a new sticker design, and indeed the quote given to Grazy was more of a one-off price.

If there were likely to be a few, the price would reduce a bit.

As mentioned earlier though, multiple colour vinyl stickers in a design like that are time consuming to make, but not impossible, so they'd never be as cheap as the others.

That's not to say we can't do them though.

Feel free to drop me an email if you have any questions about it, and I'll try my best to help!

[email protected]

Cheers! :mrgreen:

Latest posts