New style, but OEM size gauges?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CockneyPlayboy

Reaction score
I am looking to replace my original speedo etc set up with something more modern but want to retain the original binnacle surround, do you guys know of anything suitable to this plan or where I could get them?

I dont really want to have to hack/weld or modify anything to get them to fit.

Thanks..... Pauly

dasglastonburysite010.jpg

The fuel gauge and clock apertures will take standard 80mm gauges. Cant help on the speedo though.

cor blimey ................the vultures have landed :lol: :lol:

In answer to your original question Stack do a nice range of Gauges inc speedos, they will need a speed sensor though to work but at least it will be accurate,

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/Motorsport/Gauges_Instrumentation/Speedometers/Stack_80mm_Professional_Speedometer/1775/6199" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Graham L said:

I was thinking that :mrgreen: Who says bus stuff is desirable?? :lol:

Clem said:
Graham L said:

I was thinking that :mrgreen: Who says bus stuff is desirable?? :lol:

Well I had a trip speedo which I sold to Faux, thinking that I could just use the other I have in my stash. Then finding that the one I have left is a 73 grey only one.... :oops:

Hardly a vulture, but thanks anyway for that :D

Graham L said:

In answer to your original question Stack do a nice range of Gauges inc speedos, they will need a speed sensor though to work but at least it will be accurate,

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/Motorsport/Gauges_Instrumentation/Speedometers/Stack_80mm_Professional_Speedometer/1775/6199" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lol thanks mate.... IS the original Speedo appature an 80mm job then? (would have been sensible to measure each gauge first I suppose but they are miles away from me currently)

CockneyPlayboy said:
IS the original Speedo appature an 80mm job then? (would have been sensible to measure each gauge first I suppose but they are miles away from me currently)

Side pods are 80. Speedo is 100.

Latest posts