New to EarlyBay ? Say Hi here ...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome :)
I also have Bay/buggy combo :)
Seen the the state of your buggy :shock:
How the hell did you survive that :shock:

:shock: omg your a very lucky fella, i cant believe you walked away from that accident with just a broken thumb. Hiluxs are uber tough you just have to look at what Topgear did to one in their quest to destroy it, and the one in your accident looks totalled :shock:

Such a shame about your buggy, perhaps the fact that you weren't strapped in saved your life this time. I had a similar accident where i was thrown clear of a car which travelled 150 metres on its roof and got up and walked away with just a cut on my knee.

I guess God loves Veedubbers :wink:

welcome to EB

Hi all,

I have been kicking around in the background for a while, watching all the work that everyone does and thought i better introduce my early bay. Still some way to go, but you can see the basic idea.
Nice tuck at the front, Porsche discs and very low!
Puppy and his crew are doing all the hard graft at T2D and it should be MOT'd and registered by the end of next week. I am rather excited :D
I have a few other ideas of what we will do but will keep you posted.

P1000951.jpg

Bus2.jpg

Mark

Roofless said:
Hi all,

I have been kicking around in the background for a while, watching all the work that everyone does and thought i better introduce my early bay. Still some way to go, but you can see the basic idea.
Nice tuck at the front, Porsche discs and very low!
Puppy and his crew are doing all the hard graft at T2D and it should be MOT'd and registered by the end of next week. I am rather excited :D
I have a few other ideas of what we will do but will keep you posted.

P1000951.jpg

Bus2.jpg

Mark

Very nice indeed.

Also looks like the Fuch's & tyres from the T3D Squareback.

Hi Mark cool van saw it when i was at T2D a couple of months ago and took pictures of it then 8) Like it mate http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?t=3897

Cheers guys, i am loving the Fuchs wheels, i have them on my bug as well. Chromed Flat four replicas!
IMG_5400.jpg

Puppy and I did a deal for the lowered white Westi that is on the T2D home page. I wanted a Tin Top and the blue one worked for me, there has been no rush (not much camping requirements this time of year!) but it should be complete by the end of the month.

I can recommend the white westi as a purchase if wnyone is looking it is an uber cool solid bus (if it is still available) solid and straight with all it's history! Last time I saw it is has some genuine Fuchs on it as well.

Hi all..... :wink:

Well I've been surfing this forum for ages, what a great forum, really friendly and helpful, unlike some other forums...... :roll:

Sold my split 'Alfie' a year or so ago and now on the lookout for another early bay, just like my first ever bus I bought, about 8 yrs ago. He was a Dormobile crossover. Had lots of fun and travels in him, the one that got away.....

Anyways really looking forward to gleaning loads of help and stuff from all you guys and girls....

Laters,

Harry :wink:

Justin & Mutley said:
Welcome to the forum - you sound familiar to me, you don't happen to have a really handsome and hero-like brother do you???

;)

I've heard her brother smells and she's just bought a bus off a pair or right losers. :lol:

Welcome aboard Jo.

jabbo said:
Justin & Mutley said:
Welcome to the forum - you sound familiar to me, you don't happen to have a really handsome and hero-like brother do you???

;)

I've heard her brother smells and she's just bought a bus off a pair or right losers. :lol:

Welcome aboard Jo.

I heard that too! :lol: :lol:

They're really excited about picking the Poo Bus up at the weekend - I might well tag along...

;)

Latest posts