New to EarlyBay ? Say Hi here ...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nordic and the Benelux regions seem to be well represented on here at the mo 8)

Glad to have you on board :D

svenski said:
20581.jpg

Wicked Bus, reminds me of my old factory high top ( late though ) taken in Solares nr Santander in 2001. Much less funky paint though!!

Crap pic but my scanner is playing up!!

DSC00056.jpg

Johnnyâ„¢ said:
nice job :wink: it looks ok from the pics? not too much tinworm? and thats a cracking price!

It was outside a very well known cornish Vw place for ages ,I am suprised the empi gearshift and the bluebird rock and roll was still there....

Quite a lot of welding , but I have finished it now...

Just odds and ends left... :roll:

Hello folks,

Recently acquired my Californian bay which way originally a Sundial Camper (only the wooden headliner remains...). It left the factory on 5th January 1968, bound for the US of A.

DSCF1006.jpg

I'm planning an interior and have been gathering some bits and bobs.

Looking forward to joining in on the forum!

Hey dude! welcome welcome 8) ace van :wink:

Welcome to one and all newbies, glad you could join us and I hope you have fun (but please tidy up after yourselves :wink: ) :D

Hey up, thanks again for the kind posts!

Here's a pic of the interior when I got it - you can just see the dark wood headlining - the interior seats/trim have been changed at some point from the original beige to black....and yes I was thirsty :p
DSCF1010.jpg

Not sure about the side step - it's not listed as one of the M-codes on the birth certificate but is pretty cool! Maybe you guys can enlighten me?

And while I'm at it here's another one :D (I do love this bus!)
DSCF1002-1.jpg

The bus has previously been resprayed from the original L282 Lotos White to (white van man) white :lol: never mind!

Got a JK bed and a mystery camper unit to go in, along with some black and white tiles - will keep you guys updated on progress!

Hey everyone, I'm Adam Gough and I'd like to start by saying how nice it is to find an active forum like this. Now about me...

I'm 16, currently living in a town near Bristol. My main hobby and passion in life is longboarding (thats longboard skating not surfing to avoid confusion) and thats led me to my desire to get a VW T2 bus/camper. I would love to just throw my longboards in the back and go skate where ever I like, be it 2 years from now or 10. (got £1000 saved so far :))

I'm a first year 6th form student studying biology, chemistry, psychology and critical thinking.

For now I'll probably be reading and learning more than anything, maybe ask a few questions here and there.

Hope to meet some nice people and look forward to getting to know some of you. Bye for now.

Welcome Adam nice to see some youngsters on here, :lol: Keep saving son i had to save and wait , and like you ask and learn that way :wink:

Latest posts