New to EarlyBay ? Say Hi here ...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hiya All,

Brand new outlander here.

I'm from the other side of the pond. Glad to see a forum that focuses on early Baywindows which is where my interest lies. I've posted up some pictures of my Bus in the Gallery and here's one more.......

IMG_0348.jpg

Strictly (sort of) stock. 1970 Deluxe with just under 90,000 actual miles. I've done quite a bit of restoration (including a respray) to bring it back to presentable shape.

Hi all, wow what a dedicated cool site i've stumbled across.

I've had her three weeks...check it out 8)

004.jpg

Hi,

Just signed up. Posted message on crossover list thread with our low light crossover.

Any meets in the north Wiltshire area?

Hi all :D ..........can't believe i haven't joined before :roll: :lol:
........looking to buy an EB in the near future ( have a 72 tintop in mind, locally), so will be checking up on tech & advice.
I run a little parts & accessories business, so maybe the trade will flow both ways.. :wink: :D
cheers, Tim :D 8)

Hi there, I am Mel and here is the new addition to our family.

I introduce to you.............

Gladys..

2005_0106misc10084.jpg

2005_0106misc10083.jpg

its a lovely deluxe with the added bonus of og paint, and still has the hard to find rear trim, very cool 8) welcome to EB :D

Hey people just thought I'd drop in and say hello!!!

I'm a newbie to this site and the air cooled world in general. Been mucking round in the mini scene for years now but it's time for a change. On the look out for a pre crossover bay at the mo, preferably a panel or a bus :)

hi everyone ............ had my crossover van approx 6 yrs now ........ lots on the wish list to be done but whats the rush :lol:

Hello, just back from VWaction, saw a sticker in the rear of a nice little bus thought I would give it a try.
I have a 69 bay which was imported to the uk in 86 so she was very rusty when I took her on in 2001 I think. She managed 2 bugjams before the engine gave way, I caught chicken pox whilst trying to fix her in the road and we fell out.
Fortunately I moved house to one with a garage but have yet to sort a new engine out so my recent visit to VWaction has re-lit my fire after 2 odd years away (racing bikes).
So here I,am for advice, help parts and possibly an engine !
Later Pipey. :D

p.s I will upload a few pics when the sun is up, brown bottom, cream top, 17" BRM`s(first ever), no engine ( I think she was a delux perhaps if I understood about M codes it might help)

Latest posts