New to here, trying to find out about my van :)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deeaannooo

Reaction score
Hi, i am new to the site and i am currently trying to find out a bit about the history of my van, if anybody on here can help me or point me in the right direction of trying to find out about my vehicle i would really appreciate it :)
Thanks,
Deane.

Get some pictures up fella , we loves pictures , and i love Panel Vans 8)

You can write to D.V.L.A for history of previous owners,then perhaps contact them.(might be a fiver :? )
Stick some pics up tho,i`m not too far away from you in Barnsley :D

VW birth certificate costs 35 euros
http://www.volkswagen-automuseum.de/index.php?id=12&L=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

untitled.jpg

afraid thats best pic of it i have, its in bits now :p is that certificate worth getting? i found out what the original spec was n where it was from but would like to know a bit more about the history of the vehicle.

Looks great!

......but what are those weird little front lights? reminds me of little britain muscle man sketch where they have silly size willys?

sorry on the beers would be much more polite in daylight :shock: :D :msn4:

Your only recourse in that event is to contact DVLA pay your money for all the last known addresses and hope they write back to you....

the certificate is for some of us more anal gets who get to see details VW hold on its state when ordered, the mods and options requested original colours and interior etc....

yeah thats what i want to know more than anything about when it was first purchased/left the factory etc, would like to get it looking something like that again, and about the lights dw i dont like them its on my list of things to do :D

DVLA are quite helpful. I wrote to them, paid my fiver and got all the previous registered owners.

I'm now going to contact the previous owners to see what I can find out and send them pictures of what the bus looks like now.

yeah used m code and give me some info, may give dvla a write then and see if i can search back a bit it may help, that certificate still looks decent also

Baldrick said:
DVLA are quite helpful. I wrote to them, paid my fiver and got all the previous registered owners.

I'm now going to contact the previous owners to see what I can find out and send them pictures of what the bus looks like now.

dont suppose you have th letter do you? I need to find out some infor on an old car.

Thanks

Mark

AxlFoley said:
Baldrick said:

dont suppose you have th letter do you? I need to find out some infor on an old car.

Thanks

Mark
The only requirement is that you have to be the registered owner of the vehicle...is the vehicle still yours?