New (to me) crossover on the way!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bottom rung

Reaction score
After spending the past year on my back under my 68 Dormy, I have turned to the dark side and just bought a crossover cali import.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=220591268472&Category=18303&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Any other Riviera peeps on here who can offer sympathy and support? 8)

looks like a good buy but i think dont touch the body and just slap it quite hard with the lowering stick :lol:

Thats the plan! I will be going the Transporterhaus spindles route at the front with one spline down at the rear. I just need to get the few bits of welding done and pop an engine into it so it will be road legal in time for my summer hols in July. Then I will look at removing the red oxide primer to see how bad the paint underneath is. I have a set of overrider bumpers, deluxe trim and ambulance fans ready for her as well. Should be getting delivered in about a week, so look out for a thread starting soon in the gallery section. :D :D

Latest posts