new wheels on, and some interior shots

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just save up mate, you'll get there in the end! i think these are my chrizzie prezzie for the next couple of years!! worth it though :wink:

8) :)

love it, is the plan to get it featured in any of the magazines?looks clean enough .

I so want some shiny sprintstars and a lowering job

lowering mine for definate before the 07 show season, just waiting for a sale at cool air to get decent priced drop spindles.....

baron said:
I so want some shiny sprintstars and a lowering job

lowering mine for definate before the 07 show season, just waiting for a sale at cool air to get decent priced drop spindles.....
just bolt a split beam like i did and flip the spindles easy :D

jd said:
8) :)

love it, is the plan to get it featured in any of the magazines?looks clean enough .
mags no...........had enough of all that hassle mate, we have owned a few rare splits and thats why we got rid of em, sick of the hassles and polishing etc etc
we bought this cos we love EB'S and wanna go camping if anyone else likes it then thats cool too :wink:

cheers pal, as for your message i will get him indoors to reply to you later this evening as he is at work and i am but a mere girl who knows nothing about the mechanics side of it, all i know is it looks pretty :wink:

how have i missed this ????? quality bus dude lovin it those wheels shit hot like em but pricey . ill get me a van first probably make more sense , , as for the artic roll who cares , be it cake be it ice cream i fookin rocks man i love it :lol: 8)

Latest posts