News Flash! Dubber Daz & Lee caught dogging

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
slammedresto said:
at least nobody put that pic up of you in ur speedos having a shower at the back of ur bus :lol:

Oh God please no.......................not the speedo's again.................................................

pye1man said:
slammedresto said:
at least nobody put that pic up of you in ur speedos having a shower at the back of ur bus :lol:

Oh God please no.......................not the speedo's again.................................................

He's still got them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does is "Hof" impressions on the weekends

ianscooby said:
pye1man said:
slammedresto said:

He's still got them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does is "Hof" impressions on the weekends

OK guys, just for the record i have been banned from wearing the speedos by the better half......i only wear them UNDER the wet suit these days :oops: :D

Looks like it's war then Ian! I will have to have a dig about in my pics to see what i can find!!

Latest posts