Ninove 2012 and dates

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best to keep an eye on T2d blog , facebook etc as they organise the UK cruise to show
http://www.type2detectives.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Its in March next year, but dont know the dates for sure. Cant wait!

I think if I'm right it's always the week before volksworld I plan to go nxt year too :) that's when I wanna get my bus done by

Rob

Matt Maz said:
Don't think we will be there next year :(

Huge bummer of a deal if your're not. Please try...wouldn't be the same without you folk :cry:

This is one on my 'must do come fire, flood or act of God' list. As this is a 'grown ups only' kind of do, means that to prevent mutiny from the boy, we will have to cross the channel again for another event during the season. Shame :D . Think Spa is on again in 2012 so that may keep him happy.

But anyway, as soon as the dates are announced for Ninove, I WILL be booking 8)

Matt Maz said:

Dude that would suck.

Im going but need to bring back more Witkap home with me this year. I wonder if they will use such nice glasses at the brewery, rumour has it alot went walkies last year

Pete

petegee56 said:
Matt Maz said:

Dude that would suck.

Im going but need to bring back more Witkap home with me this year. I wonder if they will use such nice glasses at the brewery, rumour has it alot went walkies last year

Pete

I'm pretty sure Puppy said the bill for the glasses was more than the beer this year! :lol:

Slammed said:
petegee56 said:
Matt Maz said:

Dude that would suck.

Pete

I'm pretty sure Puppy said the bill for the glasses was more than the beer this year! :lol:

£400 i heard , Beer was £300 :shock:

Matt Maz said:
marcher said:
Matt Maz said:
Don't think we will be there next year :([/quote

WHY!!!!!

I have a feeling we may be somewhere warm the week of Ninove, unless the dates are different this year :D

I dont know what you mean m8. It was lovely and warm in that carpark last year :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts