• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

no drill FOG + SPOT lamp brackets ~ as featured in KYBA 4

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doris

Reaction score
OK all,due to a recent magazine feature,I've had a few more requests,so I'm going to do another run of these.
Just a reminder......

These are steel brackets for mounting fog/spot,reverse etc lamps just above the bumper on early bays or splits.
The beauty of these is that they are contoured so that the lamp sits just above the bumper top - no drilling into your bumper - how cool is that!!

"so how do they fix?" I hear you ask... simples - slip off the outer bumper coach bolt,put bracket in place,attach bolt again - easy! (I'm going to put a lock washer on mine)

unfortunately Royal Mail have increased their prices as have the powder coating company.However the chrome plating company still have the same prices & I can still produce the brackets at the same original cost.Pricing as follows:

bare steel bracket......................................................£6 each
powder coating(hundreds of colours) gloss or satin...........£10.00 each
triple plated chrome & mirror polished * ........................ £20 each
Primered and painted gloss white enamel £5 each
UK 'to be signed for' postage & packing (for overseas,please pm me)...........£3.50 per pair

here are some pics to show how they fit to the bumper & the brackets in different finishes (chrome plated pic to follow this week).The white is gloss powder coat...(please note, the bracket fitted to the bumper was a prototype with just a squared top,the actual brackets you receive are the finished type in the first pictures with the rounded top edges)

foglampbracketsfinal1.jpg

foglampbracketspowdercoatedgloss-3.jpg

fog-reverselampbracketDoris6.jpg

fog-reverselampbracketDoris5.jpg

fog-reverselampbracketDoris4.jpg

fog-reverselampbracketDoris3.jpg

fog-reverselampbracketDoris2.jpg

Please copy & edit to add your name below.I will update the list as I have before,as the brackets are paid for and posted out.

* Chrome plating is very expensive,so to keep the cost down, I will instruct the chrome plating company to triple plate the whole bracket,so it will all be shiney,but, only mirror polish the part that you see above the bumper.Its the polishing that takes the man time,time = £

Cheers - Rob

I'll be starting the order this week,once they are ready (this time next week ish),I'll pm each person with payment details. special finishes such as powder & chrome will require payment first please. Thank you for your orders,Kind Regards - Rob (Doris)

1.the daddy - 2 Chrome
2.Bus 69 - 2 bare metal
3.apohaquibob - 2 bare steel
4.Duds - 2 bare metal

1.the daddy - 2 bare metal
2.Bus 69 - 2 Chrome
3.apohaquibob - 2 bare steel
4.Duds - 2 bare metal
5.Termite - 1 bare steel
6.cymrusteve - 2 powder coated (gloss white) POSTED

as promised,pics of the chrome plated version,they look stunning in chrome !
I'm having the chromed ones on my bus without a doubt!......this one will be in the post tomorrow to a lucky earlybay member......

chromefoglampbracket3.jpg

chromefoglampbracket1.jpg

chromefoglampbracket4.jpg

chromefoglampbracket2.jpg

chromefoglampbracket.jpg

chromefoglampbracket5.jpg

dude, as much as the chromed ones are very nice i think they'd be wasted on my van :?
can you change my order to the raw steel ones please mate.
thanks Jon 8)

the daddy said:
dude, as much as the chromed ones are very nice i think they'd be wasted on my van :?
can you change my order to the raw steel ones please mate.
thanks Jon 8)

no worries mate! changed ;)

Doris said:
as promised,pics of the chrome plated version,they look stunning in chrome !
I'm having the chromed ones on my bus without a doubt!......this one will be in the post tomorrow to a lucky earlybay member......

chromefoglampbracket3.jpg

chromefoglampbracket1.jpg

chromefoglampbracket4.jpg

chromefoglampbracket2.jpg

chromefoglampbracket.jpg

chromefoglampbracket5.jpg

Duuuuuuude, they look sweet! ;)

2.Bus 69 - 2 Chrome PAID (currently being chromed)
3.apohaquibob - 2 bare steel POSTED
4.Duds - 2 bare metal PAID
5.Termite - 1 bare steel POSTED

a few more available......

Hey Doris, just wanted to say thanks for the chrome bracket, it is stunning! Can't wait to get it fitted! Thanks heaps!

2.Bus 69 - 2 Chrome PAID (currently being chromed)
4.Duds - 2 bare metal POSTED

a few more available......

Received my powder coated gloss white brackets a few days. Top job! No problems with international shipping. Nicely packed too.

Thanks!

--Steve

cymrusteve said:
Received my powder coated gloss white brackets a few days. Top job! No problems with international shipping. Nicely packed too.

Thanks!

--Steve

Thanks for your comments Steve - much appreciated!

Cheers - Rob

1.the daddy - 2 bare metal no replies to pm's
2.Bus 69 - 2 Chrome POSTED
4.Duds - 2 bare metal POSTED

all up to date,a few more available......

Latest posts