• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

no drill FOG + SPOT lamp brackets ~ as featured in KYBA 4

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks J, I know what you mean! I shed a tear every time I go to the post office,they are like my little chrome children. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a pair of chrome brackets ready this week if anyone wants a pair, very nice detail they are!! Check out the pics earlier in this thread.

Last of the bare metal ones as well!

Doris said:
Got a pair of chrome brackets ready this week if anyone wants a pair, very nice detail they are!! Check out the pics earlier in this thread.

Hi how much are the chrome ones?

Bwuttonmoon said:
Doris said:

Hi how much are the chrome ones?

I have just found prices £23 for 1 chrome posted? please inbox me paypal details. :mrgreen:

On its way Spence;)

Now got one chrome one left - anyone? Got a few bare metal as well.
Remember,Not available anywhere else - only us earlybayers have these! :D

What you got left Doris ?? But I'll have a bare metal please :)

Not in a real hurry unless your not making anymore ?

Hi I'll have a pair of bare metal if you got em still ?
Ta rob

Hi Doris, Have you got a pair of bare metal brackets left?? :D

Cheers Rob, Well happy with the brackets and now got some Raydyot spots off ebay to go on them.....!!! 8)

Gwar72 said:
Cheers Rob, Well happy with the brackets and now got some Raydyot spots off ebay to go on them.....!!! 8)

Job's a winner ;) Cheers for the feed back!
Regards - Rob

Latest posts