• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Non Early Bay Camper for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AGC

Reaction score
Does anyone know anyone who is looking for a camper but dont mind what badge it has on the front??

Ive got a Mercedes Vito which I converted from a panel van to a camper. (reg. Document now says "motor caravan" so no problem to insure!!)

I'M ASKING £6495.00 ono

Description and pics below:-

This Mercedes Vito "Weekender" is a fantastic Camper Van which would also make a great daily driver. Brand new conversion. Newly recovered seats in Mulberry Leatherette with grey piping including passenger seat with swivel base and a double seat in the back which converts to a generous double bed. The grey "carpet" lining is also brand new. Other features include a new 100 amp leisure battery connected to a split charging system, stylish Waeco 12/240 volt SILENT fridge, 12 and 240 volt sockets, New Smev double hob with sink and tap. Silver screen blind for front screen and insulated blinds for all other windows.

The engine is excellent (143k and recently serviced, with service history) and so is the bodywork, set off with alloy wheel trims and tinted privacy windows in the double sliding doors and rear barn doors.

P1010657.jpg

P1010651.jpg

P1010705.jpg

P1010707.jpg

P1010715.jpg

dude post as many pics as you can to me at [email protected] I know someone after a modern water pumper for weekend camping.... ideally needs a 5 seater, how easy is it to fit a front bench ? and will be using awning so a tintop is good.....

Latest posts