northerners cruise to stanford hall - sign up here

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to the Baron for organising the cruise to Stanford hall, it was great to drive to a show in convoy with other Early Bay owners. Also nice to meet such a pleasant group of people, we look forward to our next outing.

The show it's self for us was fab with a good selection of V Dubs on display and plenty of stall's selling parts to look round.

Would be good if we could get an Early Bay stand next year!!?

sucram

As Sucrum says a great day at a great show, ideally placed for anyone. In our group of six I'd come up from Kent and baron down from Leeds with the others from places in between. No excuses for next year - we need a big turn out in the field where the SSVC go - there's plenty7 of room round there!

A few pics to give an idea of how it went...

The convoy turns up at Leicester Forest East services...

DSCN4085.jpg

Preparing to join the M1...

DSCN4086.jpg

On the M1...

DSCN4094.jpg

In the queue...

DSCN4098.jpg

more to follow...

The first unofficial EarlyBay lineup...

DSCN4106.jpg

... and from the other end...

DSCN4101.jpg

baron's excellent DeLuxe to the left of my van...

DSCN4105.jpg

... light load today - mega trunk on top at the event next week!

DSCN4103.jpg

Cheers baron - even better than you said! Excellent idea organising the convoy, bigger and better next time?

Mike F

Great pictures, brilliant shots of the vans on the M1, cool. We are glad you liked the show and it was worth the journey up from Kent. Hope to see you at other shows in the future.

sucram.

the convoy was great, nice to save some petrol on the way too :wink:

great pictures mike (those of them i can see, on dial up so the last few don't open) though i thought there were 7 of us for some reason? anyway, the convoy was great, despite everyone else doing their best to chop us up! I loved the way we just picked up mark on the way and he turned out to be one of the party! and pulling into woodall services just as sucram was setting off, to much frantic honking!

and stanford seemed hugely busy this year

sucram, I worked out what your forum name means on the way back, is that slow or about normal?!

have fun at dubs in the park

see you all at vanfest if not before

Oh, I'll post my pics when orange pull their funger out and sort my broadband

Pictures look good and glad you all enjoyed it.

Hope to make it next year :)

looking good! pity i didnt see the line up...was too busy checking the swap meet out!

i was in stealth mode (daily driver)
its a bit of a trek from kent,I also pulled my back last week so left the bus at home :cry:

slammedkustom said:
looking good! pity i didnt see the line up...was too busy checking the swap meet out!

:lol: line up is a bit of a grand phrase for 6 vans that parked up together, but who knows what next year will bring :D

baron said:
slammedkustom said:

:lol: line up is a bit of a grand phrase for 6 vans that parked up together, but who knows what next year will bring :D

we tried to sort somthing but it was 2 late and as we set off on fri morn, we didnt get yer p.m till we got back baron, sorry...........will do betterwhen we do the "E.B.V.C" meeting eh :wink:

Latest posts