Northwest Member ... Any local clubs or meets?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr1ncognit0

Reaction score
Good Evening all,

You may (or not) seen that I am battling with a dodgy carb and probably some stray bits in my engine at the moment... Never a good thing.

This has not stopped us thinking about the rest of the bus and how we can get the project moving. My wife and I were wondering if there are any other VW clubs, meets where we can chat to and meet other enthusiasts and chat over some ideas and what is feasible etc.

Also is there anywhere that posts any bus meets regularly.

Look forward to response.

S&C

Where abouts are you?

I'm based in Leeds and work in North Yorkshire. Member of a club in each :p

Hi - me and my mate are currently doing a total resto. Just got to sort the brakes (put them back on the van) so the rolling chassis is ready for final body prep (hours and days of rubbing down ahead :roll: ). We live between Warrington and Wigan a little place called Newton-le-Willows (Rick Astley country).

Try here

http://www.vwcampers.co.uk/content/data/vwclubs/northwest.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Have not checked any o these out as not had the van very long and been a bit busy with other things also (kitchen extension - I'm a glutton for punishment :roll: ).

Hi - me and my mate are currently doing a total resto. Just got to sort the brakes (put them back on the van) so the rolling chassis is ready for final body prep (hours and days of rubbing down ahead :roll: ). We live between Warrington and Wigan a little place called Newton-le-Willows (Rick Astley country).

Try here

http://www.vwcampers.co.uk/content/data/vwclubs/northwest.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Have not checked any o these out as not had the van very long and been a bit busy with other things also (kitchen extension - I'm a glutton for punishment :roll: ).

Try SOMANC (south Manchester Dub Club) Meets at the Bird in Hand Didsbury 2-4pm on the last Sunday of every month. Ask for Loz. Nice bunch of lads.

Hey dude i'm on the Wirral
THere is the Liverpool volkwagon club who have meets once a month alternating be
tween the wirral and liverpool

Mark6455 said:
Hey dude i'm on the Wirral
THere is the Liverpool volkwagon club who have meets once a month alternating be
tween the wirral and liverpool

Don't be so mean Mark, :lol:

The Wirral 'scene' is massive, there a strange old bunch though :alc:

Latest posts