• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NOS bumper overiders (vwoa) bumperettes

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theovalguy

Reaction score
I bought a 63 camper also for sale and these were inside it. I dont need them but i know theres a lot of people that would love to have them.
I can get these shipped to uk for free but it will be inside a bus i am shipping over .(this usually happens every other week so it wont be long. ) Well it will be like 5 weeks. Or better yet i have a friend from norwich i could probably ask to take home with him he will be visiting in two weeks to hunt cars and go to the huge swap meet here in texas .
The price is 175 ukp gbp This might be kinda high but you get it delivered to uk also.After that barry(tradestand mgr for whitenoise) and you could hook up and get them picked up.
I have sold two other sets of these when i was at busfest last year for more money than this. if you want them just email me theovalguy @ yahoo .com
I will post pics now.If i remember how..
1046208.jpg

[urlhttp://images.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/1046209.jpg][/url]

Latest posts