Not a happy boy!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gingerporsche

Reaction score
Just got back from a crackin weekend at skegvegas!!
But woke up this morning to fined that some total arsehole
Had keyed both panels down the side of the bus!!!! :evil:
Why?!!!! Don't remember pissing anyone off !!
So has ruined a great weekend really! Well pissed off!!!!
5A1F28CE-8785-4852-8225-CC6919FE3301-1624-0000010E7F10FA2A.jpg

40755D05-884C-4771-8F56-CD2B99AE682D-1624-0000010E93A04DCE.jpg

Not a happy wilf

I hate it when stuff like this happens there's some scum bags out there that hate people having nice things

Rob

dubscum said:
couldn't put it better myself :x
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO48Vr4KIc8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I agree with Mr Vega, "...dickless piece of shit..."

:evil: :evil: If you have beef with someone sort it with your mouth or fists! But touch my van nar Ill fuck you up if I get my hands on ya!! :evil: :evil:

Really dont get people who do this!!! Especially if its for no reason!!
F$cking arsholes,
Im sorry for you and your van.I hope it gets fixed soon.
These little bitches obviously dont believe in karma!!!!

Remember your van will get fixed, they will always be TW@TS.

Paul.

That's really Sh*t !!

Although not anywhere near as bad as yours, I have had paint damage at 2 shows now, the first was probably someone walking past & catching it with a bag or something as it was not too bad.

However the second one was a full on, down to bare metal scrape that will need paint shop rectification.

I originally put it down to someone being careless with a buggy or something.

Maybe I am being too charitable.

Hope you get it sorted mate.

Cheers

Graham

WHY ! Whats the point ...sorry to see this happen to a perfect bus .

gingerporsche said:
55ovalcharlie said:
Did it happen AT the show???? :-(
Yes mate, sometime on Saturday :evil:
Gutted to say the least!!
I'd love to find out who it was!!!

Wilf

Totally gutted for you mate. And am so shocked. I was at the show just as a day tipper on the Saturday only and it seemed like such a nice chilled out affair. Only takes one cock though to wreck it all! Hope you can get it sorted ok.
Best of luck

Fucking wankers
My bus is full of scabs but there my scabs and if someone did that to my bus as you are I would be gutted :evil:
Hope you get it sorted

Mark

Mate, that is real depressing after all the work you've done. Gutted for you too.

sorry to hear about this mate.its hard to reconcile why anyone would do this,even after a disagreement.these scum who do this obviously have something missing in their humanity... they have no conscience.take comfort in the fact that they are in a minority. man hug!

Total pricks, unfortunately there is to many around the scene now, one of the down sides of popularity I am afraid. Total gutted for you as I know how much time and effort and money we all put in to our hobby. Hope that you can get the damage repaired cheaply.
Why do people do this???? :evil:

Latest posts