Not bad for a days work.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Velgreeno

Reaction score
Hey folks. I cant believe how I totally lost track of time today thoroughly deep valeting and doing a load of niggly jobs etc etc too on my bus. I just find working on my VWs so therapeutic and i can just focus only on them looking good and better ( for now ha ) Anyway this is the end result after 9 hours . Shes not perfect by any means and there is still a fair bit to do to get her to any show condition but shes ok for 56 ha. Oh and see the Green on my bus. Serious problems getting a touch up can made up in her shade. Madness. 🤙

Attachments

• 20240629_200214.jpg
    20240629_200214.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240629_200544.jpg
    20240629_200544.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Hey folks. I cant believe how I totally lost track of time today thoroughly deep valeting and doing a load of niggly jobs etc etc too on my bus. I just find working on my VWs so therapeutic and i can just focus only on them looking good and better ( for now ha ) Anyway this is the end result after 9 hours . Shes not perfect by any means and there is still a fair bit to do to get her to any show condition but shes ok for 56 ha. Oh and see the Green on my bus. Serious problems getting a touch up can made up in her shade. Madness. 🤙

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,lookin good, lookin very very good :) :cool: :)

Latest posts