Not mine... But I love it...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speedwell68

Reaction score
262519.jpg

It was my desktop for a while. Just love this panel van.

Love this too. I know it's a Splitty...:D. I took it at one of our local 50-67 meets. The guy who owns it lives near me and I just love it, so ratty & cool.

DSCF1452.jpg

That split is a great van, see it around newquay all the time and its ace! 8)

Usually come down once a month. I am always in Eclipse body art getting something done! 8)

Grand idea about meeting up, I will let you know when the next tattoo mission is planned, probably will be after Christmnas now as I went to the London Tattoo convention a couple of weeks ago and spent far too much.

I will be in Woolacombe on the 3,4,5th of November though with Bruce from on here and a few others. W are gonna be building a buggy sandcastle in the rain! We did build a bay last year though! 8)

cant wait for woolacombe :D

that is one of my favorite splits that panel has changed so much the last few years the paint well laquer has got darker and darker.

will let you know as a tattoo trip is planned in the new year now :D

If your not down till after Christmas our Bay will be ready by then a meet up would be cool as. I've had a couple of Tatts done in Eclipse.

Ace, Lorraine is a great tattoo artist, especially on her custom work.
8)

Me and Bruce will be down soon for some tattoo work (probably in the new year though) so we can all meet up! coolio 8)

Have Emailed lorraine to see if we can fit some tattoos in on the 2nd dec
as we are going down to newquay way for her birthday.

Sadly in my new golf if vw pull there finger out :D

The bottom of you foot! dude that will be a nice bit of pain!

Depends on how big really. Possibly about £50 for one about 7cms by 7cms. Depends on where you go. :wink:

Got this at The London Tattoo Convention this year, great show and the best tatto artist from all around the globe. One of my fav artists did this on me leg 8)

MynewKoi.jpg

welcome aboard Kombiporsche - I agree thats a great looking panel - more pics please !!

Hi there Kombiporsche, I found that pic in a thread on VZI. I hope you don't mind me pinching it. Love to see more of your van, I love it. Post some pics in the Gallery. Oh yeah, Welcome buddy. :D

Quality panel with real bling wheels! 8)

Hello

here is the first serie of pics

The sunshine of the end of the summer

File013.JPG

File014.JPG

Under the snow!
Oh yeah my bus is a daily driver :wink:

IMG000021.JPG

IMG000041.JPG

IMG000051.JPG

IMG000071.JPG

IMG000091.JPG