now got the wheels on

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASH

Reaction score
well the fronts anyway, fitted the 944 brakes up front, now just waiting for te rears to be re drilled, might try them on with adaptors ;)

IMG_0072.jpg

Now that looks like the dog in eastenders "Well ard" :roll:
Sweet looking bus and the wheels just make it that extra bit special 8)

quailty!!! love em! and an ace looking stance 8)

looks awesome!
what about the creative enginnering rear hubs, they are rear drums and hubs in porsche pattern, bolts straight on and good quality kit!
:wink:

Tell us more about the 944 conversion - I want to do it but nobody's talking... the info in my VW book is a bit vague (shims, plates etc) - some pics would be good too!

Bus looks very cool by the way!

;)

HI , looks great , i love that , can you put some pics of the bus complete please ?

VERY VERY NICE .... :shock:

cheers for all the comments, tried the rears on with the adaptors but they where not having it.

06042007097.jpg

Cool bus, love the wheels. Was thinking of fitting these to my van. Have you fitted a narrowed beam too? Or does the offsett on the Fuchs really make em sit 'in' that much?

the fuchs do have really good offset, especially the 4.5's, but its helped along by the 4" narrowed split beam :D

That looks the nuts!

Ok, so you've used a narrowed split beam up front but how did you get the rear so low too..... surely the trailing arms are sat solidly against the rear chassis rails?????

Any pics of the underneath, clearance etc?

Cheers!

Latest posts