• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Now SOLD 1970 US import Early bay tin top. Offers considered

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HH1

Reaction score
Early bay window tintop camper for sale.

Here we have for sale my exceptional 1970 Californian import early bay window camper van with tintop roof.

The bus has been in the UK for few years, and I've had it for the last couple.

When I got the bus I had it taken to my local garage to have it checked over, and they said it's by far the cleanest they've ever seen, they waxoiled underneath to protect it, and advised me the front discs were corroded, which I had replaced (discs were ordered in from Germany).

All the floors are solid, battery tray, wheel arches, front panel, everything.

The paintwork is original, has had minor bit of paint in the past.

It's sign written in a genuine Californian company's logo, although with a bit of polish you could remove this if required.

There are a couple of light bits of surface rust to the outside, but it's genuine age, and it wears it's defects and imperfections with pride, it would be a shame to respray it as it's so original.

It has to be seen to be appreciated really.

Basic spec is

1970 bay window tintop

Tax free

Csp front disc brake conversion, recent disc and pad replacement

1600sp engine
With approx 33000 miles

Mooneyes speedmaster alloy wheels, all tyres with good tread, no kerbing

Lowered one spline in the rear

Has adjustable beam on the front

Brand New Years MOT (October) with no advisories and flew through last MOT with minor repairs, I think light bulb and a blocked washer jet.

The interior is basic, but functional, red cab seats, with a matching rock n roll bed in the rear.

Located Eastbourne East Sussex.
Looking for £12000 Ono.
Have many pics & video of bus running. Send email and I'll send them over!!
Any questions or to view just message me and I'll get back to you asap. Thanks!!

Still for sale, great bus, now has full mot with no advisories, many thanks!
http://rs36.pbsrc.com/albums/e4/mibothor3/IMG_1559_zpstmk9aszt.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

It's all well and good saying what it's like but some pictures would help

Hi Richard many thanks for your interest. I have added you as a contact on my phone as you supplied your number hope that's ok. Will text/call bit later this morning.
Have to work most of daylight hours today but off wed/thurs if any use? Cheers. Linz.

Hi, can you tell me a little bit of the condition it is in right now? And do you have some pics of it? Thanks

There is a link to pics on photo bucket further up the thread I believe.

Best to view as ever with these buses I think if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts