• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ODDS and SODS

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave

Reaction score
Front drum brakes as removed from my 69 bay, only removed as wanted disc set up, good working condition, van had passed MOT week before removing them and tester said he was impressed with readings for brakes. includes backing plates, shoes, cylinders, drums. Need to move them on so if you need a spare set or good used set they are yours for SOLD TO TEXASWESTY

Flavel vanessa gas oven, as removed from caravan, looks to be hardly used, comes complete with instructions. was working when removed but UNTESTED. £20

2 X Fiamma caravanstore awnings.BOTH NOW SOLD

1 at 2 meters long x 2.2 meters deep £95SOLD

1 at 1.6 meters long x 1.6 meters deep £70SOLD

Both in vgc, with adjustable legs for hieght, manual roll out type, store away in zipped case, hardly used.

4 x beetle gt wheels inc centre caps, tyres fitted but could do with a couple of new ones, i used them as temp wheels whilst i was working on our beetle. looking for £50

Please call 01394 421114 for further info.

:hi how much would postage be for thermo mats please :msn4: thanks estelle/

Can I take the front brake set up please Dave .................
I am in Norwich , and can meet up for collection somewhere how maybe .
I am off to Stanford Hall on the morning if you happen to be going ??
Cheers Baz

Front drum brakes as removed from my 69 bay, only removed as wanted disc set up, good working condition, van had passed MOT week before removing them and tester said he was impressed with readings for brakes. includes backing plates, shoes, cylinders, drums. Need to move them on so if you need a spare set or good used set they are yours for SOLD TO TEXASWESTY

Thanks Dave , fitted them today and they are real good .
Baz

Latest posts