Official VANFEST Early Bay Camping Booking Thread

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will drop by to say hello at some point...Im camping elsewhere at the event (sadly...not in an early Bay). If there is a certain day or time for a gathering...let me know!

I'm camping in vwt2oc area as tlb did not bother with club camping, will pop over and say hi to u guys tho :)

mroldbug said:
I will drop by to say hello at some point...Im camping elsewhere at the event (sadly...not in an early Bay). If there is a certain day or time for a gathering...let me know!

TBH Randy we can see you coming Ha Ha 8) It will be good to catch up again , I dropped by your stand @ the Toy fare at the Classic this year But you were awful busy . See you for a beer at Vanfest :mrgreen:

Gadget :D

FYI

Hi
At Vanfest this year we will be holding a 2 minutes silence on Sunday 11th September at 11am as a mark of respect for those who lost their lives 10 yrs ago in 9/11.

We at Vanfest would like it if you and your members would show your support in this brief period of respect.

The weekend will soon be here and I hope you all have a safe and trouble free journey, and most of all a great great time while at the event.

Regards

Chris
Camping Manager

Latest posts