Oh my god !

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chippi

Reaction score
Oh my god :!: .............nuff said

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Volkswagen-Campervan-1975-Fully-Restored_W0QQitemZ330293881095QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Campers_Caravans_Motorhomes?hash=item330293881095&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A7%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318#ebayphotohosting" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

chippi said:
Oh my god :!: .............nuff said

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Volkswagen-Campervan-1975-Fully-Restored_W0QQitemZ330293881095QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Campers_Caravans_Motorhomes?hash=item330293881095&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A7%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318#ebayphotohosting" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Well it's nice, but why fit early front panel, then dont fit the indicators, and leave the large early badge off too? If you were spending over 20K i'd want the half moon vents and early rear lights too, or i would buy a early in the first place and save my self 15K or so!
And reserve not met at nearly 20K? Flipping heck!
I'm not slating it, it's very nice, just a bit steep in price, I'd be wanting a 23 window samba for that money!

Alistair

Very cool van, the interior is amazing, i doubt that this is where most of the money was spent :shock: . I like the van but i would have stayed late and saved the hassle of the conversion to be honest, then again i would have bought early in the first place.

its a bit pricey but good luck to the guy.

Nice interior with some clever bits in there but is it a microbus or a camper as it seems to fall in between both, full width rock and roll bed but no storage & no curtains etc. Its looks like the Sound system/Table takes up any storage there would have been so its never going to look like that when you go away for the weekend, mess everywhere!!

I like the fact hes cut two bloody big holes for the speakers so when your drunk at Vanfest and yer head falls through said holes with yer pillow and your too drunk to get up and you snap your neck and can never drive/breath again unaided.......

And if thats worth 20 K what the Fu#k is the fleet on my drive worth .............

What a Knob head i bet it was a lovely stock westy or devon before that :twisted:

is this not the van that was at vanfest for 25k? i remember back then someone taking a photo from here and commenting that they didnt have a wide enough lense to show the panel gaps :D

not my cup of tea. i dont really mind a late bay at times but to convert one to an early seems a waste of time. what ever next? folk will be stitching split fronts or roofs onto bays. :shock: i forgot they already have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts