Oil Sensor GB - 2/3d's shipped, see thread for delivery

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Des - just redone mine as entered your address wrong as you suspected :oops: :lol:

Simo

Okay I have now put in the order.

76 Type 1's

4 Type 4's

Greg will let me know how long the order will take to complete.

Cheers

Des

Cheers Des....you da man! :D

-------------------------------
Own a Bay?.......Feel the Love!!

Hi Des (stanleyboy No 50)

I have been out of the country for last few weeks and failed to see that payment is due for oil sensor.

If not too late I can make Paypal payment ASAP and include a further £2 for postage to Scotland if required.

Kind regards

Andy

The sensors are in the country but we are being stung for duty, apparently they are contacting me with the cost but nothing has come through the post as of yet.

Hi Andy,

I ordered a few extra but will see what I am left with.

Cheers

Des

Sorry to hear about the additional cost but I am sure with the cost spread across so many orders it won't be too high.

I had my name on the list previously but hopefully you may have an extra available.

Just completed a 1200mile round trip with no problems and only lost a tiny amount of oil and the red light never came on once, that's assuming it is actually working, but would be nice to have the added comfort that oil temp is within operating temp.

cheers the noo.

Andy

5erge said:
The sensors are in the country but we are being stung for duty, apparently they are contacting me with the cost but nothing has come through the post as of yet.

Hi Andy,

Cheers

Des

Hi Does, I work in import /export . Let me know if I can do anything to chase up these guys , I'm sure they won't hesitate to charge you storage while they are dragging their heels .

Mickey Sam said:
5erge said:

Hi Andy,

Cheers

Des

Hi Does, I work in import /export . Let me know if I can do anything to chase up these guys , I'm sure they won't hesitate to charge you storage while they are dragging their heels .

Cheers, what grinds my bones is it took a day to arrive here from the states, 4 days to clear, then another 4 to decide whether to charge or not and I'm still waiting, not really sure who to chase now as the courier company have effectively done their part :-(

Des

Mickey Sam said:
5erge said:

Hi Andy,

Cheers

Des

Are you James bond ? International Imports and Exports :msn4:

Is this still happening?, ive just had my payment returned from paypal, if you need more money for tax's & postage etc gladly pay the extra

5erge said:
I am still waiting on the Royal Mail lads.

Bloody annoying.

Des

Stick with it Des ;)

-------------------------------

Own a Bay?.....Feel the love!!

Check your junk mail box.
When I have imported stuff on the past I remember getting an email with a link to a page for paying duty etc.
Once paid they release the goods.

This mail was in my junk box.

Sent from my GX64 SatCom phone using Tapatalk