OK You Lovely People...What you up to this Weekend?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I will be repainting the dash, installing the clock thats been sat in the utility room for the last 6 months, fitting headlamps and indicators and sorting out the us to uk wiring.....

Araon said:
Today I will be repainting the dash, installing the clock thats been sat in the utility room for the last 6 months, fitting headlamps and indicators and sorting out the us to uk wiring.....

Finishing touches? :)

yeah was hoping to get the glass in but waiting on some help for that bitch of a job, my mates working all weekend...then need to do the heat and sound proofing, keep changing my mind on the flooring, inner panels etc... but still got to fit the z hinges but trying to sort out a couple of tweeks there too...

OK moved on from spraying the dash to blinding myself with satin black.......thank christ my boys out else hed have a few more aditions to his vocab.....

bugger now I have a run.... :x

I am spending some quality time with my family and crying into my beer because I don't own an Early Bay yet!

There's an EB out there with your name on it, Windsurfer. :D I was 'in the same boat' as you this time last year, feeling all l'onely' but now I'm happily 'shacked up'. :lol:

I was working last night, and after my sleep this morning I dug the bus out and took it for a spin over to my folks for lunch.

The bus is now tucked up again and I'm back home, with the heating turned up and a pizza ready to go into the oven oh and I have a nice bottle of red wine at the ready! 8)

well, kinda got carried away fixing the clock.....I now have a blank and glass spare :D a nice satin black dash :D an adam ant stripe across my face....... :x

Went for a ride in the snowy hills around Bath yesterday. The pic's don't do it justice, especially as the sun started setting behind the race course. At points it turned into a bit more of a mountain bike push with the knee deep drifts though! :lol:

Picture265.jpg

Picture238.jpg

Picture403.jpg

I have just finished off my buddy seat. I took this pic before I gave it it's second coat of paint.

DSC00715.jpg

I managed to hide this bad boy in the buddy seat too. Not a bad effort, I have some storage space in there too.

I have fitted a big gas bottle & just need a couple more fittings to get it all plumbed in. I have done a load of wiring too for the leisure circuit & the stereo. I fitted the micro switch tap & wired it to the submersible pump.

I went round & sealed all the edges of the cabinets with PVA glue, so I can brush paint them again once it's dry.

DSC00717.jpg

DSC00718.jpg

I need to buy a battery to go in that cupboard now too...

I have been working nights all weekend and dint finish nights until Thurday morning at stupid o'clock :cry: :evil: :cry:
BUT pick the bay back up yesterday so its not all bad 8)

met Mr Wilson yesterday and bought a lurvely crewcab :mrgreen: uber stoked!! got it in our unit today and the work starts tommorow morning! :D

We visited Center Parks at Longleat, had a nice time until my wifes hand was hideously crushed in a ten pin bowling incident :cry:

Shes temporarily useless now! :? Bless her ...

Clem said:
Shes temporarily useless now! :? Bless her ...
If yours is only temporarily useless then you have a good one!
Mines 4 months pregnant and i'd like to say temporarily useless but i cant tell the difference :lol: :lol: :lol:

I started work on my 91 Golf Gti :shock: On the road soon I hope 8)

Latest posts