Opinions please!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAY-1977

Reaction score
Hi all, so with the Easter hols looming an me hopefully getting the underside finished and painted with upol raptor, I'm now looking at new suspension!
I was going to go go red9 at front but I'm now swaying to keep it looking original with a beam suspension! I've priced up MEB French slammer stuff and am tempted with this setup front and rear?? Who has this and recommends? Or who has red9 an thinks I should go this route?
Help please with pros and cons.

A big thumbs up from me for the Frenchslammer front beam, spindles and shocks that Graham fitted at Midland Early Bay. It rides really nice. Great service.

Would go French Slammer every time over Red9
Graham @ MEB does fantastic work 8)

After all the hassle I've been through trying to do it myself and still going on.....

Just let Graham L sort it on some French Slammers products, you won't be disappointed!

8)

Thanks guys appreciate the feedback.
Has anyone fitted the CSP disc conversion to their slammer setup??

TheHewsonFamily said:
What's a ballpark price for the full (front and rear) setup for a 1970 bay with fitting?

Call Midland earlybay or give Graham L on here a shout for a quote dude. (Link to his thread below)

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?t=35437" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts