• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Original 1970 Westy Bunk's

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CornishSilver

Reaction score
I have a Original Childs cab hammock in very useable condition. There is a 1cm tear top left in the pic but this does not detract from its usability. I am after £50 collected or I will wrap it up and post at additional cost. I also have a roof bunk that has a almost brand new and to my knowledge unused canvas with two leather retaining tie's. All of the hinges, brackets are good. I am after £75 collected or once again will wrap and ship at additional cost. Thanks

Hello, I´m after the childs cot. Can I have a picture please? I suppose it is original with round tubes? Jan

1961bluebug said:
Hello, I´m after the childs cot. Can I have a picture please? I suppose it is original with round tubes? Jan

Hi Bluebug, yes it is all 100% original with round tubes. Here's a couple of pics

IMG_0790_zpssvsgvgqh.jpg

IMG_0791_zpsf1sqyqhc.jpg

Completely missed the pictures after my request. Still interested in the childs cot.

Hi Cornish,
I m interested. would you wrap iem up if I send a courier for collection? Cheers

MaxM said:
Hi Cornish,
I m interested. would you wrap iem up if I send a courier for collection? Cheers
Hi Max

Yes no problem at all as long as you can wait for 2 weeks as I'm away on holiday at the minute. Its just the roof bunk that I have left.

Regards

Craig

Latest posts