• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Original Red Deluxe Interior bits and pieces

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave68

Reaction score
I've just had a new camping interior fitted in my '68 micro bus (see the Gallery - Jason McKinnon interior) and have some seats, interior panels (not photgraphed yet) and one or two other bits and pieces for sale if any one is interested.

Rear seat - has a some wear n tear to the back left corner
IMG_5190.jpg

IMG_5191.jpg

Middle seat
IMG_5193.jpg

IMG_5195.jpg

Cargo foor mat
IMG_5196.jpg

Arm rests
IMG_5199.jpg

Lap belts
IMG_5200.jpg

IMG_5202.jpg

General bits
IMG_5198.jpg

IMG_5197.jpg

I do have the panels, which are in good order. The vents in the pictures go with them, but I don't have the caps as I've kept these in place.

interested in the vent things that go behind seats how much are you looking for ?

have you got a red driver seat ?

I've no idea what these parts are worth. As I've said to other enquiries, just make me an offer as to what they are worth to you. I'd rather they go to someone who needs the parts for their own bus. Otherwise they will just clutter up my garage for years!

£10 posted for vent things

what about red cab seats have you got any for sale as im desperate for sum

Let me check out the posting costs and I'll get back to you. Re the cab seats, sorry but I've reused the originals, the covers were quite shot anyway.

nowt happining with them vent things

what red/black interior panels have you got for sale and how much ?