• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

pair of webber ict34 carbs wanted .....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crosser

Reaction score
ive just brought some manifolds for a pair of ict carbs so now looking for carbs to go with them.... i have a single webber on manifold with filter i can p/x if it helps, if not i will buy outright....

also linkage wanted for the same carbs...

there to go on a 1641 type2 lump....

£200 from the states,(£350 over here)if you no someone who lives over there you can avoid the import tax and the heaftey postage(thats the whole kit) ,i cocked up and after postage and import tax i dident save much but if you can get them dileverd to a freind in the states then get them to send them you can save a fortune. :wink:

thats sound a good idea ..... only problem is i dont know anyone in the states.... got a make a new friend asap :)

theres a few on hear from over there but can you aford to trust £200 with some one you dont really no,oh have a look on cb performancs thats who i used

crosser said:
thats sound a good idea ..... only problem is i dont know anyone in the states.... got a make a new friend asap :)

There's quite a few YankeeDoodleDandee's (is that offensive? Hope not!) on here - send out a few PM's and see how you go!

;)

someone has just offered me a pair of kadron 40's with manifolds,filters and linkages for a good price... are they a good setup?

saw this and thought of you
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=467136

im thinking paypall would be ok if he has it ive only bought of companys and usually use my card

cheers m8, sounds abit pricey with no manifolds or linkages,i missed the complete kit off someone on jk for £150...... thanks though..

Latest posts