Parking By The Beach

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camper Man

Reaction score
Hi Chapsand Chapessesss,

Long time since my last post, but i have been thinking about it for a while !!!!

Here Goes,

Could we start a list of Places / Car Parks that are directly next to the beach around the country ???

There is nothing i like more than parking up, sitting on the beach with my little un and the missus of course, and looking at my bus, Usually to make sure no one scrateches it !! but i know of very few places to do so........I will start !!

1) Fistral Beach

2) Halfway between Skegness and Ingoldmells, (Turn near Linga Longa Chippy).....Who's Next ? :roll:

Black Rock Sands, Porthmadog.
You can drive onto the beach which is popular for club meets, there were a dozen new mini's having a play about last summer.
Bit of advice, put your car keys somewhere safe before playing in the sand .. Sally and kids ended up helping some poor fool for a good hour or so, well it kept them busy!!
I'll think these places need qualifying with photograph of bus in location, a job for this summer to take more pictures of bus.

Weston Super Mare .. it 'almost' counts.

Brean Sands

Heaps of places north of skegness,some great stretches of beach especially arond Anderby Creek ,between Skegness and Mablethorpe :)

not a car park, but a stretch of beach. eastney beach in portsmouth ...... the road runs alongside the beach and the sea is about 100 yards away down the beach.

further along eastney there is a bit where you can park near the hayling ferry right next to the water .... and hayling is not far across the water.

Hi, in Cornwall there are a few worth a mention-

- praa sands (def need a ticket as keen clampers!)
- marizion (overlooking St michaels mount)
- sunset cafe (near Gwithian)
- sennen beach car park (make sure brakes good- it's steep!)
- fistral beach cp
- gyllyngvase beach Falmouth
- perranporth

I'll keep thinking!

That more like it....Keep em coming,

what about Norfolk / Suffolk area anybody ????

Great thread but this thread is worthless without pics!!!

Maybe when the finer weather is here and we all start getting out and about we should get some photos taken and keep adding them to this thread.

OK, first pic of Scarborough - the road goes right round the beach and there are parking spaces facing it:

100_1576.jpg

Ok, parking by the beach seems to be a bit limited !!!! :(

What about any water leisure parks, reservoirs etc with parking next to the waters edge, i'll take a kayak instead of a surf board 8)

Camper Man said:
That more like it....Keep em coming,

what about Norfolk / Suffolk area anybody ????

Aldeburgh - drive on past the famous chip shop and you enter a dirt carpark but carry on and it follows the shingle beach, you just park by the 2 foot high wall where you fancy! We go there in the winter beach fishing, nice place to eat your fish n chips :D

Latest posts