• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

partial westy interiors and weekender kitchens

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl1971

Reaction score
My first post and wonder if anyone out there might be able to help me. I'm after something like a 'weekender' kitchen that I can mount inside my microbus interior behind the non walk through front (picture is what it looked like during restoration last year before I put the bench back in)

I now have installed a full width rnr bed in the back with belts properly welded in etc and have kept the original mid bench which is now mounted facing backwards against the non walk through front. Its great as a day bus but could do with a bit more room when away.

Any suggestions or partial westy interior to match space/need would be appreciated

thanks

i have same dilema about behind the front bulkhead :lol:

im thinking of ply unit for storage along back wall n double it up to make a bed for my little'un when away 8)

thanks bertie,

I've toyed with the idea of what to do for ages and decided to fit a table this weekend and on balance am going to rely on the 'stuffability' i can get with space underneath the seats for awnings etc and now have a much more usable day space in the back...and the kids love it too so maybe something to look at next year or beyond for the weekender kitchen project phase!

cheers

K

Latest posts