• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

parts for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
front bumper ?

thx

Grazy said:
bbsmk1 said:
hogseye said:
set of roof bows for head lining (5 i think, will check) £20

oh need some of these but imagine difficult to post?

Nah , could put them in a cardboard tube and post them 8)

as grazy said can put in tube. if you wanted them would have to find out postage cost if you let me know where you are. here's a not very exciting pic
rooflinerbars.jpg

dudley cooker as used in early devon's, minus the top pan support £15 plus postage if you wanted it posted
dudleyhob.jpg

dudleygrill.jpg

heres a pic of mine in use at vanfest
dudleyinuse.jpg

6 crows foot wheels (some with knackered tyres). the 2 wheels pictured together have dents on them but would heat up and knock out. think dates stamped on them are '56 and '57 £100 for all 6 collected from ipswich
crowsfoot.jpg

crowsfoot1.jpg

crowsfoot2.jpg

crowsfoot3.jpg

crowsfootdamaged.jpg

centre front bumper section, straight no dents light surface rust where its been bare metaled before £50 collected from ips
bumper1.jpg

bumper.jpg

bumper2.jpg

cheers nick,the wheels are spot on. :)
got stuck in traffic on the way home,an extra 2 and a half hours on the motorway :(
i checked out that devon round the corner.....very nice you should put in a cheeky offer.
thanks again.

early bay bilstein jack £15
jackeb.jpg

1 pair of splitty or early bay tow hooks as fitted to emergency vehicles or dealer breakdown vans, powder coated £45
towhooks1.jpg

towhooks.jpg

Latest posts