• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts I no longer need so up for grabs

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocket

Reaction score
68 only very good condition fuse boxes, I have three of these so £25 each
Westfalia Continental spice rack with the flip up table no leg, £35
Tinted rear N/S opening 1/4 light in good condition with seal £25
Plain rear O/S opening 1/4 light in good condition with seal £25
2 O/S Baywindow Cab door skins (not Genuine) but new £20 each
I have a rear/front, call it what you like but to me its the bit at the back of the bus, tin that is very large and hard to get hold of, I have 2, one is nearly mint the other has a couple of small holes that can be welded up, so the near mint one is £60 and the not so mint one is £35, I can if pushed find a front tin too, just need to find it, its in here somewhere!!
Set of 5 Wolfrace (Genuine) alloy 51/2 J with 4 nearly new tyres in fantastic condition for a beetle, £200 ono
A few Kamie parts, I know how rare these are so open to serious offers please, I have the tunnel tray like NOS, a rear window louve in black plastic with the correct fittings, typical 70s part and a front spoiler, the only part with a sticker is the tunnel tray, so open to offers for the lot!
Last I have a set of Genuine jail bars, not repro rubbish but the real thing with all the correct fittings, £100

NOTE:- If you are not at all interested in any of this then don't ask for photos, the times I have been asked for pics only not to hear from anyone again really gets up my nose, anyone who knows me will know I sell good parts and if its crap I dump it, 1/4 windows may need a clean and oil.

Thanks for looking, if you need a part we are at Viccy Farm for the AGM next weekend so can bring there.
Ron (Rocket)

If your sick of people asking for pictures who don't really want the goods why not post the pictures up on this thread??

hi rocket.

interested in spice rack,is it the one which fits on side of campobile sink/fridge/coolbox with fold up table?
got any pics?
how much for carriage to HR1 ?

regards.

sharky71.

Hi interested in the 2 rear 1/4 quarter lights any chance of some pictures my email is [email protected] also what's the postage cost . Thanks richard

Latest posts