• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Peices of cargo floor wanted please

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocket

Reaction score
Trying to keep it stock and could do with a few off cuts of genuine cargo floor, what you got please.

Ron

I'm just removing mine ATM measure up what u need and il see if Iv got it in usable condition

Hi Ron, what year do you want it for ?? It does change from year to year I think. I got a bit of the rear floor over the engine bay and that`s from a 71/72 and it`s different from my 70 in profile. I`m in Bristol if you want a look bud.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Not a lot stayed the same, that would just make it too easy :lol:

lil_azza said:
I'm just removing mine ATM measure up what u need and il see if Iv got it in usable condition

Sorry to jump in but I also need a repair section for my '71. Its the section toward the front nearest the heater vent for the cargo area. I also need the section that runs along the sill nearest to the sliding door.

[photobucket]
IMG_20141116_134621_zps7eb4f7b9.jpg
[/URL] [/photobucket]

[photobucket]. [/photobucket]

Do you have this? I'd be interested if so.
Cheers.

Chris

Latest posts