• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

personalised vw prints

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beigebay1968

Reaction score
hi guys

mrs beigebay here!

Below is a pic of something i've been working on - its a personalised print of our camper van 'billy' with words about Billy and us.

I have a facebook page called 'Melmade' which you can find at http://www.facebook.com/melissamade" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - i design personalised prints and stationery in my spare time and thought it was about time i did something in connection with my love of vw's!

I thought this would be a way of bringing a piece of your beloved vw's into your home...

Please take a look and let me know what you think - if anyone is interested in purchasing one for themselves or as a gift for someone else then get in touch. Prices start from £25 and would depend on the size of the print you require and the amount of detail you would like - just supply me with a good photo and the words you would like. All prints are produced with the highest quality papers and inks. I'll have a framed version with me at stanford hall this weekend and you can find me on the early bay line up if you want to have a chat about it.

Thanks for looking :)

print.jpg

Latest posts