Pics Of Interiors

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mustard72

Reaction score
hi all, my van is empty in the back apart from full width rock and roll bed. i would like to add a couple of buddy seats and a table, (keeping it minnimal and light weight!!!) any one got this set up and got any pics as a guide??

cheers

1 buddy seat with storage underneath, and a fold down buddy seat by the sliding door. With the rock n roll bed, can comfortably seat 4 in the back, 5 at a push.

tuty6epu.jpg

qy6yze9e.jpg

own a Bay?........Feel the love!

Not quite as slick as Fox's above 8) - full width bed, westie buddy seat and a home built kitchen unit (that was only temporary but still haven't got round to replacing yet!)

07c3937a.jpg

9140b37b.jpg

f13157db.jpg

fb25e808.jpg

cheers foz and lard. love the clean, simple look. thats what i am after. simple, clean and uncluttered look!!! any more out there!!!

jason

do you guys cook in the buses too?? in my old van i had a 3/4 r&r bed and a long unit with the sink, cooker and fridge, but in the 3 or so years i onwed it i never cooked in it!! thats why i think i will pass on putting a big long unit down one side and just have 1 or 2 buddy seats, maybe swing out cooker, not sure yet!! but credit to foz, lard and lobie, they look cracking!!! can not wait to crack on and finish my van now!! any more out there, do not be shy!!!

jason

y3e7yveq.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/
13/12/17/a2yjyqap.jpg
Doubt I'll cook in here tbh made a nice few brews though :)

--------------------------------------
Why didn't I buy my bus years ago !?

lard said:
Irishpete said:

That striped floor is very nice! - is it a single piece of vinyl?

Yes that's one piece striped vinyl.

Message Marc on this link. He does the VW rugs in the above vans and also does vinyl. If i remember rightly a Baywindow (floor size wise) is £36 plus postage. vinyl is call Candy stripe. :D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/marc_bear/m.html?item=281228721286&pt=UK_Home_Garden_Rugs_Runners_Mats&hash=item417a89bc86&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

mustard72 said:
do you guys cook in the buses too?? in my old van i had a 3/4 r&r bed and a long unit with the sink, cooker and fridge, but in the 3 or so years i onwed it i never cooked in it!! thats why i think i will pass on putting a big long unit down one side and just have 1 or 2 buddy seats, maybe swing out cooker, not sure yet!! but credit to foz, lard and lobie, they look cracking!!! can not wait to crack on and finish my van now!! any more out there, do not be shy!!!

jason

I cook in mine all the time, and proper meals not just bacon buttys

hers breakfast at santa pod

and heres tea nice bit of rump steak and chips cooked in beef dripping :D

Gwar72 said:
lard said:
Irishpete said:

That striped floor is very nice! - is it a single piece of vinyl?

Yes that's one piece striped vinyl.

Message Marc on this link. He does the VW rugs in the above vans and also does vinyl. If i remember rightly a Baywindow (floor size wise) is £36 plus postage. vinyl is call Candy stripe. :D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/marc_bear/m.html?item=281228721286&pt=UK_Home_Garden_Rugs_Runners_Mats&hash=item417a89bc86&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks for the link. I messaged him about shipping, but I may be asking someone here to help me out. :D Sorry OT. Back to your regular scheduled programming. :D

martin.sim, nice interior.like your long unit, looks nice and plain and simple. also like irish petes set up to!! and lobies, and lards,and also foz!!!!! i think the reason i was not keen on long units, was my old van was a bit of a miss match so put me off, though the storage was good i admit. still think i might go with just r&r bed and a couple of buddy seats though. or could go back to a 3/4 bed and maybe a small unit!! aaagghh so many choices!!!

jason

[photobucket] [/photobucket]
its been taken out waiting to be put back in once were finished with the welding

most important part of the camper

sorry pic are too big still trying to learn how to use photo bucket. :roll: :roll:

geordie

Latest posts