pics of my 72 custom panelvan

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slammedkustom

Reaction score
heres some more pics for y'all. especially scampi, grazy and lobus!
heres my bus on the racetrack at spa. ive been to spa five or six times
bus1.jpg

bus2.jpg

your'll notice the paint changes colour all the time depending on the light

this is down on the cote d'azur. i spent 2 weeks driving thru france and belgium, went to spa then germany and nurburgring then switziland, italy and then south of france. left cote d'zur on the monday morning, back in the london on wendsday lunchtime!
busmenton2-1.jpg

busmenton.jpg

you can just make out the custom palmtree ariel!

this is somewhere in switziland i think, either showing how big it is or doing a craig david!
buseurope.jpg

finally this is me and the bus chilling at stonor park
stonor_2.jpg

stonorbus.jpg

as you can see the wheels are now 17s and this is one of my favorite pics of my bus
mabus.jpg

My bus has been round europe many times, gets used and abused and i wouldnt sell her for the world! :D

thanks guys.
engines currently a 1600TP i built, twin 34s, bit of headwork, stainless zorst. in the middle of building a 1776 with 40s but i bought a 1.8 scooby that im probably gonna fit for a laugh!

not my daily but it does rack up the miles, where i use to live in east london it was a nightmare. now im in kent its a bit better.
anywhere i parked up in london i was always worried about it being in one pice when i got back! :D

didnt you copy that dash from guy in ultra vw he he he ! :lol: seriously mate top van lovin the panel vans very jealous of you Lobus , Kombiporsche and Scampi but hopefully ill be a van man very soon , 8)

grrrrr :x
ill let you off this time :lol:
heres a pic of me painting my bus many moons ago
painting.jpg

blimey i look young (er)!
lame pic of the inside
inside.jpg

heres the dash, freshy painted
dashyoung.jpg

i was about 21/22 in these pics. painted the bus in this shack over the course of a weekend. polished it the following weekend in the street!

cool mate just jokin earlier . like your van alot mate cant wait to see it in the metal 8) 8) doin any shows

I love that dash.

Something at loking at doing on mine but want to do something a bit different.

Hmmm, need to get my thinking cap on!

cheers guys, i hope to be at most of the shows this year although im currently thinking of taking a grinder to the bus!!!
Top secret! :shock:

anyone notice the other trick on my dash????
lack of grab handle and peak above the dash!

I love this van! its all about the smooth front in my opinion 8)

Just to add to the history of the caddy front dash, did you ever see that beetle in the 1995 edition of Volksworld that had one? :shock:

do you mean the one on "homer"
i loved that car, you can see a lot of similarities between homer and my bus!
micheals a good bloke and knows all about my bus. i was in the middle of making my dash when he debut his car, its a small world really!

Its a top idea and all credit to you.

I have a mate who has his dash made out of his street sign 8) it looks way cool and you can actually see the street name under the paint. Not sure how the council would feel about it :lol: :lol:

Latest posts