• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PLEASE DELETE - temporarily removed from sale. May be advert

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwyRob

Reaction score
This camper was loved and cared for by my mother in law and her husband before he passed away in 2014. She would now like to move it on but is, understandably, rather upset by the prospect so she has asked me to deal with it.

DSCF1472_zpsga5pprg1.jpg

Key Info:

• 1970 H early bay T2
    Devon Moonraker camper van
    Orange (was green many years ago)
    MOT July 28th 2015
    New 1.6 engine in approx 2010 - 4000 miles or so since
    Odo shows 33878 (actual mileage since 1970 is much higher more like 133878)
    Later (1977 ish) Devon full length tilt roof
    Several original interior features, including: gas cooker, movable seat behind drivers seat, table, "fridge" (cool cupboard), sink - however missing original cushions and I have seen a wardrobe in photos of other Moonraker vans that seems to be missing from this one (see photo)
    Spare wheel moved to front mounting
    Front seats replaced with other seats
    Rear socket for lighting board if using a low slung bike rack
    New front arches - grey primer not painted

Some small issues:

• bubbling around rear arches
    cracks on sliding door. Could do with new lower section or whole door if easier. Some rust on front door bottoms but very presentable from outside

Available to view immediately. My mother in law will be present to sign paperwork, meet the buyer etc

More details will follow if necessary.

Located in Charvil, Reading, Berks. RG10

£10,500

DSCF1470_zpsd3j7hind.jpg

DSCF1473_zpsqnfnk8ko.jpg

DSCF1474_zpsimoqc3el.jpg

DSCF1475_zpsxgukoi77.jpg

DSCF1477_zpsxt0cuykk.jpg

DSCF1478_zps2jvgsoah.jpg

DSCF1471_zpspxydfpet.jpg

Drivers side rear arch:
DSCF1479_zps2fgz2myz.jpg

Cracks on sliding door:
DSCF1481_zpss16m3t1o.jpg

Cracks on sliding door:
DSCF1482_zpstm8yfhbv.jpg

Passenger side rear arch:
DSCF1483_zpsui5joier.jpg

Close up of passenger arch rust bubble:
DSCF1484_zps73ic938o.jpg

Hi,

Not trying to bump this but we would really like to sell it quite soon. Two ebay auctions have made too little, can anyone see what I am doing wrong? Is it just the price or perhaps presentation? I encourage viewings and will entertain any serious offer. This van needs to go to a good home!

Sent from my Windows Phone

MOD EDIT

No chat in for sale ads :)

Advice can be sent via PM

Still for sale - MOT happening on the 21st. I have no reason to expect it to fail as it hasn't really moved much this year. Just a hundred miles or so I think!

TwyRob said:
Hi,

Not trying to bump this but we would really like to sell it quite soon. Two ebay auctions have made too little, can anyone see what I am doing wrong? Is it just the price or perhaps presentation? I encourage viewings and will entertain any serious offer. This van needs to go to a good home!

Price

MODS PLEASE DELETE, temporarily removed from sale while work and valuation is undertaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts